Thunderbolt/Expresscard34 adaptér včetně čtečky SONY SxS karet. Umožňuje rozšíření vaše notebooku o Firewire, eSATA rozhraní (pomocí standardní EXP34 karty). Pracuje v PCIe 2.0 režimu Expresscard rozhraní. Hotswap (vyjmutí za chodu). Podpora Expresscard rozhraní AJA Io Express, Matrox MXO2.
Expanding Beyond the Box
Thunderbolt technology is amazing-the speed (up to 10Gb/s) and versatility (supporting high-resolution displays plus high-performance data devices through a single, compact port) make it clear that this is the next generation I/O technology, available today. But what about connecting existing FireWire® and eSATA peripherals, as well as high speed memory cards? Sonnet’s Echo ExpressCard/34 Thunderbolt Adapters expand Thunderbolt connectivity to support more than just storage systems and monitors. This Sonnet adapter adds an ExpressCard/34 slot to any computer to which it’s connected, enabling you to use a wide variety of ExpressCard/34 cards to add a range of interfaces and capabilities to your system. Plus, it’s the fastest, least expensive SxS™ memory card reader available!
Imagine adding more FireWire ports or an eSATA interface through a single Thunderbolt adapter. These card adapters allow you to choose your connections and add more to your setup. Because these adapters support hot-swapping, you can select and change the ExpressCard to use as needed-they supports most Sonnet ExpressCard/34 cards (with a PCI Express interface), such as our FireWire interfaces, CompactFlash® and SDXC™ card readers, select eSATA controllers, and interface cards for our Qio™ CF4 and Qio E3 pro media readers. They also support specialty adapters like RME’s HDSPe ExpressCard, plus interface cards for the AJA® io Express and the Matrox® MX02 family. Support for Sony® SxS memory cards simply requires the installation of Sony’s latest SxS driver*.
Set up for these Sonnet adapters is simple-just connect one directly to your computer or at the end of a Thunderbolt device chain with a Thunderbolt cable(not included, sold at the Apple Store)-that’s it. There’s no software to install and no power supply to plug in. Plug the ExpressCard/34 card or SxS memory card into the Echo ExpressCard/34 Thunderbolt Adapter as you would into a notebook computer’s ExpressCard slot, install software for the adapter if necessary, and you are ready to work.
Pro Model Supports Ultimate Performance with PCIe 2.0 Interface for ExpressCard 2.0 Cards
MacBook Air with Echo ExpressCard/34 Thunderbolt AdapterAvailable in two versions, the original Echo ExpressCard Thunderbolt Adapter is suitable for most applications; the Pro version supports ExpressCard 2.0 cards at full bandwidth for the ultimate performance (for example, Sonnet’s newest super-fast Pro eSATA cards yield read/write speeds as high as 375 MB/s.) Both models ingest footage from SxS memory cards at up to 100 MB/s. The Echo Express Pro also includes a 5-year warranty. Sonnet’s Echo ExpressCard/34 Thunderbolt Adapters give you the additional connectivity you need, today.
• Rozšiřuje Your Computer's Connectivity and Capabilities - Enables you to use ExpressCard/34 adapters with Thunderbolt technology-equipped computers
• Reads SxS Memory Cards - Ingests footage from SxS memory cards at up to 100 MB/s
• Fast Interface - High-performance 10 Gb/s Thunderbolt technology, 5.0 Gb/s ExpressCard 2.0 (Pro model) or 2.5 Gb/s ExpressCard interface
• Supports Common ExpressCard/34 Adapters - Supports Sonnet Pro CompactFlash and SDXC readers; FireWire, and select eSATA adapters
• Supports Qio Interface Adapters - Enables use of Qio CF4 and Qio E3 pro media readers with Thunderbolt technology-enabled computers
• Supports Specialty ExpressCard/34 Adapters - Supports ExpressCard adapters for specialty devices such as AJA® io Express and Matrox MXO2